The implant process at I-DENT Dental Implant Center includes 2 stages:
Stage I: Implant placement
- Examination oral health generally
- Taking 3D digital X-ray
- Creating the dental treatment plan
- Performing implant surgery
1/ Examination oral generally
- Our experts will examine the oral health status and the overall health of patients to identify the appropriate patients who might have the prescribed implant surgery (10 – 15 minutes).
2/ Taking 3D digital X-ray
- To check the degree of losing jawbone (height, width, need bone grafting or sinus lift) and the quality of bone (jawbone density) to select the suitable treatment plan. (3 - 5 minutes)
- The doctor will analyze X-ray film to evaluate the quality and quantity of the patient’s bone as well as decide to graft bone or sinus lift if the patient’s bone is lost too much (10 – 15 minutes).
3/ Creating the dental treatment plan
- The doctor uses 3D S-IMPLANT software to facsimile the virtual implant surgery on the computer concurrently choose the most appropriate position and the implant size for implant surgery, and then design a dental treatment schedule for the patients (20 – 30 minutes).
- The doctor interprets clearly the treatment plant to the patient to agree with a suitable treatment plan (10 minutes).
4/ Performing implant surgery
- The team of doctor will perform minor implant surgery to place implant post into patient’s jawbone (7 – 14 minutes/ each implant post).
- In several cases, the patients lost teeth in a long-term or had poor bone quality, the doctor will combine to perform some other procedures such as bone grafting or sinus lift at the same time. Those procedures are completed quickly and lightly to minimize pain for patients after surgery.
-The doctor will restore temporary teeth or denture on implant for you to allow chewing function normally.
- After 2 – 3 days from the surgical day, we need to care and check implant post as well as all the wounds.
Stage II: Prosthesis (after 3 – 6 months)
- Putting healing cap
- Placing abutment
- Restoration porcelain crown on implant
1/ Putting healing cap
- The doctor will put healing cap on the top of implant post and the patients need a few months to wait for the gum to heal.
2/ Placing abutment
- When the implant post is bonded to the jawbone, a small connector will be placed to the post to stay safe and connect to the porcelain at above, and then the doctor will take impression to design the porcelain crown which will have the shape and color as natural tooth to replace for missing tooth.
3/ Restoration porcelain crown on implant
- After 2 – 4 expected days the patients will have one or more perfected porcelain crowns, the doctor will restore the crown on implant and adjust the occlusion that the patient is more comfortable when perform chewing activities.
I-DENT Dental Implant Center, with a team of experienced doctors, equipped full modern dental machines, advanced techniques. We have achieved more than 3000 success treatment cases without any failure cases specially in implant surgery which is performed based on NOBEL BIOCARE Concept, 3D S-Implant Simulation Software and High-Quality Implant System (compared in 3 recent years with an overall success rate is 99.99% in dental implant field and other types of dental treatment for domestic and foreign patients at I-DENT Center).
At I-DENT Dental Implant Center, the patients will be satisfied and absolutely comfortable with the relaxing treatment plan which is designed from our experts, the patient can combine dental treatment and travelling alternately. In addition, the patients will have a great opportunity to receive a free tours so that they can discover attractive landmarks of Vietnam while perform dental treatment plan.